SEARCH THE BLOG

Nov 13, 2012

Young House Love - In The House!


How exciting was your Monday night? Watched some TV? Did some laundry? My night was pretty flam-blam fabulous - I met John & Sherry Petersik at their Toronto book signing. If you don't know, the creators of Young House Love recently released their first book - Young House Love: 243 Ways to Paint, Craft, Update & Show Your Home Some Love, and they were at the West Elm store in Toronto to sign copies and meet their fans.

Young House Love: 243 Ways to Paint, Craft, Update & Show Your Home Some Love


It's a great book --- I mean really, 243 tips? That'll keep you busy for a good long while. I hope you'll pick it up, even if you don't get a chance to meet them.

My favourites so far are the twine headboard,

Young House Love: 243 Ways to Paint, Craft, Update & Show Your Home Some Love

And the tree branch candleholder

Young House Love: 243 Ways to Paint, Craft, Update & Show Your Home Some Love

Here is an awesome shot from the night. John is mugging for my sister while Sherry is telling me to get my butt up there to the table already.

John & Sherry Petersik - Young House Love

And the prerequisite fan shot - though I think I look more like a crazy stalker/photo bomber:

John & Sherry Petersik - Young House Love

This is at around 9:30 pm and you can see in Sherry's eyes that it has been a long, long night. Unfortunately I only took my point & shoot with me so the pictures aren't the highest quality. But it was amazing to meet two of my favourite bloggers and I'm so glad they were able to make it to Toronto.

And thank you to my sister for standing in line with me for 3+ hours. You rock!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...